Questions & Answers #3124
1) Should we stay in a church were we believe the pastor is not saved?
2) Who is the other Mary in Matthew 28:1?
3) Dr. McGee explains election and free will in Jesus’ comments in Matthew 11:21-23.
4) When Jesus turned the water into wine was it alcoholic?
5) Does God answer the prayers of the unsaved?
6) Was there a male and female before the creation of Adam and Eve?
7) What will become of the United States in the future if it is not mentioned in prophecy?
8) Is listening to preaching on the radio a substitute for attending a church service?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.