Questions & Answers #3123
1) Could you discuss the liberal view of the divinity of Christ?
2) Can you explain the standards of the tribes of Israel you list in your chart in your edited messages on Numbers?
3) Why did God not condemn David and other men for having multiple wives and concubines?
4) Could you explain the connection of the Spirit in John 20:20, Acts 1:8, and Acts 2:1-4?
5) Was Paul right in going to Jerusalem, and was he right in taking a vow of purification when he got to Jerusalem?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.