Questions & Answers #3121
1) How does "burning the chaff with unquenchable fire" in Matthew 3:12 relate to Jesus baptizing with fire in Matthew 3:11?
2) Does Matthew 12:43-45 refer to self-reformation?
3) Does Matthew 12:43-45 teach that when a demon is cast out of a person it can return even if the person is a believer?
4) Can you explain Mark 16:17-20?
5) Can you explain the sixth trumpet in Revelation 9:17?
6) Could you explain Revelation 3:5?
7) Is there an error in Scripture in Luke 1:5-36?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.