Questions & Answers #3119
1) How did Peter know it was Moses and Elijah on the Mount of Transfiguration, and will we know our loved ones in heaven?
2) Does the word "circle" also mean "sphere" in Isaiah 40:22?
3) James 5:17-18 says that Elijah prayed the rain would start and stop, but I find no indication of this prayer in 1 Kings. Is this a discrepancy?
4) Will people prophesy and dream dreams in the last days according to Joel 2:28? How does that relate to Peter’s sermon in Acts 2:17?
5) Explain what Paul was referring to about a women’s hair in prayer in 1 Corinthians 11?
6) Do not the Scriptures require that we say a blessing before each meal?
7) Dr. McGee discusses the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ.
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.