Questions & Answers #3114
1) Could you explain Matthew 11:11 regarding the least is greater than John the Baptist?
2) If the Ten Commandments are for the Hebrews and the Sermon on the Mount is for the Kingdom age, then are we required to live by these standards? (Part 2)
3) How do we know the will of God for our lives?
4) Was John saved pre-natally per Romans 8:9?
5) Is the doctrine of "once saved, always saved" true?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.