Questions & Answers #3112
1) Is there a correct formula for baptism?
2) Why did Paul have Timothy circumcised?
3) Dr. McGee discusses the ultra-dispensationalism view that water baptism is not for today because it appears only in the gospels.
4) Does speaking in tongues prove that a Christian is filled with the Holy Spirit?
5) How did you know that God was calling you to the ministry?
6) Were Adam and Eve saved?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.