Questions & Answers #3112
1) Is there a correct formula for baptism?
2) Why did Paul have Timothy circumcised?
3) Dr. McGee discusses the ultra-dispensationalism view that water baptism is not for today because it appears only in the gospels.
4) Does speaking in tongues prove that a Christian is filled with the Holy Spirit?
5) How did you know that God was calling you to the ministry?
6) Were Adam and Eve saved?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.