Questions & Answers #3111
1) Why are there disagreements about the dispensations?
2) After the ripping of the veil in the temple, did it then become open for Christians?
3) What happens to unbelievers when they die, where do they go?
4) Do the saints in the Old Testament and New Testament all belong to one body?
5) Is the United States mentioned in the Bible? If not, what will become of us when the Tribulation Period arrives?
6) Did the Judaizers require that a person had to keep the Jewish Law after becoming a Christian?
7) How do you know when a prophecy is being fulfilled?
8) Where did the Gentiles come from?
9) What does "spoil" mean in Proverbs 31:11?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.