Questions & Answers #3104
1) Does 1 Corinthians 10:12 speak about those who think they are Christians, but are not?
2) Why does Paul never mention the Holy Spirit in his salutations of his epistles?
3) What are the “Spirit,” “water,” and “blood” in 1 John 5:7,8, and does this speak of baptism?
4) Why did Paul go to the temple for purification in Acts 21 when he says in Galatians to forsake the works of the Law?
5) Why do Christians have to stand before the judgment seat of Christ?
6) Does baptism save us according to 1 Peter 3:21?
7) What does Paul mean in Romans 9:3 that he wanted to be "cursed"?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.