Questions & Answers #3093
1) Who is the “rock” in Matthew 16:18?
2) When Jesus was in the grave where was His Spirit?
3) Does Ephesians 2:11-13 indicate that in the Old Testament one had to be a Jew to be saved?
4) Do you believe that Christians are over using the word “burden”?
5) Should Christians pray for sinners? If so, how should we pray?
6) Can you explain the doctrine of sanctification as taught in the Nazarene and Holiness churches?
7) Do Christians have to give an account of every sin we’ve committed when we get to heaven?
8) How do we know that Simon Peter was crucified upside down?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.