Questions & Answers #3092
1) Does Leviticus 27:3-7 decrease the value of a woman?
2) Should communion be closed or open?
3) Does someone have to be re-baptized when they join a different church?
4) Why do some translations use “lowest” instead of “basest” in Daniel 4:17?
5) Why are you so critical of other interpretations of Scripture? Is this not the same kind of in-fighting Paul mentioned in 1 Corinthians?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.