Questions & Answers #3083
1) Can you explain the translation differences in Matthew 21:31?
2) What do you mean that it is a danger in getting familiar with Jesus?
3) Should children obey their parents when they make their children lie, cheat, and steal?
4) Dr. McGee discusses the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
5) Why are there times in Scripture when only ten tribes are mentioned? Are there two tribes that were missing?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.