Questions & Answers #3082
1) What is the sin unto death in 1 John 5:16-17?
2) Who are the 24 elders in Revelation 5:13-14?
3) What does the phrase "may the Lord do so and much more" mean in 1 Samuel 20:13?
4) Do the events in 2 Samuel 2:15-16 describe some type of sacrificial rite that had to be performed before the battle could begin?
5) Are white lies justifiable?
6) Why did Jesus need to study the Scriptures since as God He would know all things?
7) Is it possible to be a born-again believer and never be filled with the Holy Spirit?