Questions & Answers #3051
1) Can you discuss the topic of the interpretation of Scripture?
2) Why do we use the expression "ask Jesus in your heart"?
3) If Deuteronomy 23:3 bars Moabites from the assembly of the Lord, what about Ruth?
4) Why does Ezekiel 42:20 refer to a profane place in the temple?
5) What does the Bible teach on capital punishment?
6) What does Scripture teach on the age of accountability?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.