Questions & Answers 3048
1) What is the meaning of those who will say "Lord, Lord" in Matthew 7:21-23?
2) How do you reconcile that the giving of the Holy Spirit was at Pentecost when they received the Spirit in John 20?
3) What is the "law written in their hearts” referred to in Romans 2:15?
4) John uses the symbolism of water in John 3:5, 19:34-35, and 1 John 5:6-8. Are these related?
5) Why did Jesus curse the fig tree when it wasn’t the time for figs to be in season?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.