1) What relationship does works have to salvation in Matthew 25:30, Luke 12:46, and Hebrews 6:6?
2) What are your thoughts on the Easter sunrise service and the secularization of Easter itself?
3) Did Jesus have a sinful body when He took our sin on the cross?
4) Does the reference of “son of man” in Psalm 8 speak of Christ?
5) Could you explain Revelation 10:11--what is the significance of John eating the little book?
6) What is the biblical definition of sin?
7) How do we know the will of God in specific situations?