New Life Live: September 21, 2020
- Should we kick out our 18yo daughter if she doesn’t stop sneaking out at night?
- Do I have a right to be angry at my husband’s sexual addiction if I have the same addiction?
- Should I discourage my 28yo heroin addict son and his pregnant fiancée from moving in with me?
- How can my narcissist boyfriend tell me he loves me and then break up with me?
- What can I do to encourage my 78yo friend who doesn’t get along with her daughter?
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Steve Arterburn gets questions about his relationship with his bonus kids from listeners all the time, so he’s partnered with Connie Clark to help adults with bonus children. Statistics show that approximately 40 percent of all married parents nationwide have children from a previous marriage or relationship. If you’re one of them, you didn’t just find a partner when you got married—you got a bonus!