New Life Live: November 3, 2020
- My husband and I just reconciled and I set boundaries; how do we move forward with his alcoholism?
- How do you vote for pro-life values if the same party has racist values?
- Is my husband’s diabetes making him angry with me?
- I am biracial, and it angers me that people think the Republican Party is racist.
- I know whoever is president, God is working behind the scenes.
Featured Resources From New Life Live!
Steve Arterburn gets questions about his relationship with his bonus kids from listeners all the time, so he’s partnered with Connie Clark to help adults with bonus children. Statistics show that approximately 40 percent of all married parents nationwide have children from a previous marriage or relationship. If you’re one of them, you didn’t just find a partner when you got married—you got a bonus!