Watching Your Flocks and Herds
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore explore Proverbs 27, and what it has to say about financial planning. Then they answer listener questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneWise@Compass1.org:
- I've just received a large sum of money. Should I pay off my mortgage or other bills?"
- "What are some quick and easy ways to clean up my credit?"
- "How do you go about moving a secondary card holder's name to the primary position?"
- "What is the scripture reference about not being anxious about getting a promotion in a job?"
- "Is it Biblically permissable for a church to take out a loan for a building?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support, which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
While managing how you spend, save, and give is important, understanding the biblical principles of earning money in work and business is critical, too! The Business God’s Way book will improve your business and your finances. Learn what God says about operating a business and handling money. Business God’s Way is for everyone in business—the CEO or manager of a department, small business or large, prosperous or struggling, whether a business is a startup or well established. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to FaithFi. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.