Wacky Job Interview Questions
Howard and Steve discuss how best to prepare for a job interview, including some very unexpected interview questions. Next, they answer questions from listeners at 800-525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "Would it be wise to take advantage of an introductory credit card offer to pay our auto loan?"
- "Should I consider using a credit repair service?"
- "How should we determine how much we can or should put in our budget for vacations?"
- "Can you please explain how your online small group financial studies work?"
- "What is the difference between a regular IRA and a Roth IRA?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
New Year, New Budget. Get FaithFi Pro for 22% Off! FaithFi is the leading biblically-based finance app. Not only can you manage money like other leading apps, but you will also get access to leading biblical financial resources and a community of like-minded believers. No other finance app offers all these elements in one place specifically built for Christians: * Securely connect your financial accounts, * Automatically track your spending, *Create financial goals and track your progress, * Customize your spending plan. Download the app and use promo code “NEWYEAR2023” to get started. Using the app also helps fund our ongoing outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.