To the Church at Laodicea
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore remind us that a life pleasing to God involves focusing on Christ - not on our ’stuff’. Then they turn to questions from listeners at 800-525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "What’s the best way to close down credit card accounts without hurting my credit score?”
- "What’s your assessment of the credit and identity protection services that are available now?"
- "I’m convinced I need to become debt-free - should I consider a repayment plan to Social Security (due to an overpayment) as part of my debt?"
- "How can I stop an automatic checking acc’t draft by a gym I no longer use?"
- "Is it safe to open an IRA online?"
- "What’s an ‘interest-only’ mortgage and is it something you’d recommend?"
Mentioned on today’s program was the Compass App. Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
New Year, New Budget. Get FaithFi Pro for 22% Off! FaithFi is the leading biblically-based finance app. Not only can you manage money like other leading apps, but you will also get access to leading biblical financial resources and a community of like-minded believers. No other finance app offers all these elements in one place specifically built for Christians: * Securely connect your financial accounts, * Automatically track your spending, *Create financial goals and track your progress, * Customize your spending plan. Download the app and use promo code “NEWYEAR2023” to get started. Using the app also helps fund our ongoing outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.