The Virtue of Patience
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore discuss the financial and spiritual benefits of patience. Next, they answer questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneWise@Compass1.org about the following:
- "What's the best use of some money we're about to receive from the sale of property?"
- "We have a growing family and need your help with some car decisions." (Howard recommended checking out Edmunds.com)
- "Will marking out the Social Security number on my Medicare card (for security reasons) create problems for me?"
- "Is bankruptcy biblically permissible?"
- "What credit reporting agencies do I contact if I lose my wallet?" (ExperianExperian.com, EquifaxEquifax.com, TransUnionTransUnion.com)
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.