The Secret of Contentment
- "I receive all my income in two months of the year - how can I best plan for paying off my home, college expenses and retirement?" (check out SavingForCollege.com)
- "Our attorney says we don't have enough assets to need a will - does that sound right?"
- "I'm a single mom who's late in planning for retirement - where do I start?" (Howard mentioned 'The Sound Mind Investing Handbook')
- "Should I transfer my retirement funds into a Roth IRA to reduce the risk of higher taxes down the road?"
- "Now that we're debt-free, how do we keep our credit scores up?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
New Year, New Budget. Get FaithFi Pro for 22% Off! FaithFi is the leading biblically-based finance app. Not only can you manage money like other leading apps, but you will also get access to leading biblical financial resources and a community of like-minded believers. No other finance app offers all these elements in one place specifically built for Christians: * Securely connect your financial accounts, * Automatically track your spending, *Create financial goals and track your progress, * Customize your spending plan. Download the app and use promo code “NEWYEAR2023” to get started. Using the app also helps fund our ongoing outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.