The Mortgage Maze
Howard and Steve welcome Dale Vermillion to help take the confusion out of the mortgage process. Then they turn to the phone lines (800-525-7000) for more questions from listeners:
- "Should we hang onto our condo for a while to wait for the housing market to improve or sell now?"
- "How much money should we invest in our home to help it sell quickly?"
- "I have been told that there is no way to remove the mortgage insurance on an FHA loan. Is this true?"
- "Is there anything I can look into to refinance my home even though it's underwater?"
- "Should we consider downsizing our home or just try to refinance our home at a lower rate?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allows us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.