Howard and Steve discuss giving thanks to the Lord for his provision. Then they answer listener questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "A hospital is trying to stick us w/ bill that was due to hospital error. Should we pay it?"
- "We have a good income but still can't make ends meet. How can we get on track?"
- "I'm planning to hire a property management company. Do you have any advice for this?"
- "Is there anything morally wrong with selling timeshares?"
- "Do you have any tips for getting the best deal on a used car?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
New Year, New Budget. Get FaithFi Pro for 22% Off! FaithFi is the leading biblically-based finance app. Not only can you manage money like other leading apps, but you will also get access to leading biblical financial resources and a community of like-minded believers. No other finance app offers all these elements in one place specifically built for Christians: * Securely connect your financial accounts, * Automatically track your spending, *Create financial goals and track your progress, * Customize your spending plan. Download the app and use promo code “NEWYEAR2023” to get started. Using the app also helps fund our ongoing outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.