Tax Refund Advances
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore discuss the negatives behind ax refund advances. Then they turn to questions from listeners at 800-525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "I am 70 years old and I am wanting to learn how to get on a budget. Can you offer me some advice?”
- "I have a 401K from a previous employer with 200K in it. What should I do with this money?"
- "I am looking in to buying a home. Is there somewhere that I could look up good rates?"
- "Should we take money from retirement or borrow money to make repairs on our home?"
- "Are government grants of 50K a real thing or a hoax?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
While managing how you spend, save, and give is important, understanding the biblical principles of earning money in work and business is critical, too! The Business God’s Way book will improve your business and your finances. Learn what God says about operating a business and handling money. Business God’s Way is for everyone in business—the CEO or manager of a department, small business or large, prosperous or struggling, whether a business is a startup or well established. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to FaithFi. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.