Straight to Calls!
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore go straight to questions at 800-525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "Under what conditions can a spouse with no earned income have a Roth IRA?"
- "I have no mortgage and I pay my bills on time, but my credit score is falling - what’s going on?” (Howard mentioned AnnualCreditReport.com)
- "We’ve saved $20,000 for a large purchase a couple of years down the road - until that time, where’s the best place to invest the money?” (Howard mentioned BankRate.com)
- "How does a Roth IRA work?"
- "Can I pull money out of a 401(k) for a home downpayment? If so,what are the pros and cons?"
- "I’m 17 years old and have received some gift cards as birthday presents - should I tithe on them?"
Mentioned on today’s program was the Compass Map. Howard also asked Facebook users to invite their friends to ‘Like’ Compass - finances God’s way.
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
New Year, New Budget. Get FaithFi Pro for 22% Off! FaithFi is the leading biblically-based finance app. Not only can you manage money like other leading apps, but you will also get access to leading biblical financial resources and a community of like-minded believers. No other finance app offers all these elements in one place specifically built for Christians: * Securely connect your financial accounts, * Automatically track your spending, *Create financial goals and track your progress, * Customize your spending plan. Download the app and use promo code “NEWYEAR2023” to get started. Using the app also helps fund our ongoing outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.