Reasons to Drive Slower
Howard and Steve discuss several key financial and even spiritual reasons to drive a little more cautiously. Then answer listener questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:"
- "How can I make ends meet and keep my home while waiting for disability income to come through?"
- "I paid off a large debt, but debtor said they won't report payment to credit bureaus. What can I do?"
- "What is the best vehicle for me to use to save for retirement?"
- "Should we be long-distance landlords or sell our out-of-state property?"
- "What's the best way to invest about $500 a month?"
- "For a small business, how much should I devote to marketing?"
- "Does a single person need life insurance?"
Mentioned during this program: Sound Mind Investing. Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allows us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.