Famous Financial Quotations: Part 3
Do you remember any of the famous quotations you had to learn in school? Many may have faded from memory over time, but today, Howard Dayton and Steve Moore dig up some more financial quotations that share truth worth remembering. Then they take listener questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org about the following:
- Should we refinance our mortgage and roll our credit card debt into it?"
- Can I take money from a former employer's 401k and put it into a Roth IRA?
- I'm 54 and have some money invested for retirement, but am considering diversifying. What do you think about gold?
- Is it possible to be spiritually reconciled to God without being financially reconciled to God?
- My husband has no real credit other than a car loan and his score is in the mid-500s. How can he improve his credit score?
- I've heard you say not to invest more in a 401k than what your employer matches. Why? And what should I do with any additional investment dollars?
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
New Year, New Budget. Get FaithFi Pro for 22% Off! FaithFi is the leading biblically-based finance app. Not only can you manage money like other leading apps, but you will also get access to leading biblical financial resources and a community of like-minded believers. No other finance app offers all these elements in one place specifically built for Christians: * Securely connect your financial accounts, * Automatically track your spending, *Create financial goals and track your progress, * Customize your spending plan. Download the app and use promo code “NEWYEAR2023” to get started. Using the app also helps fund our ongoing outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.