One in Four Have No Savings
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore discuss the importance of having a solid and secure savings fund. Next, they answer listener questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:"
- "I am getting a settlement from home and land sales. What is the best way for me to invest this?"
- "We have a blended family. How do we fairly divide up our inheritance?"
- "I would like to buy a boat. I have good savings and no debt. Should I buy the boat now or should I wait until my house is paid off?"
- "I haven't filled income taxes in several years and I'm not sure what to do. Should I contact an attorney or work something out with the IRS?"
- "What is a good credit score to get a mortgage?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allows us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.