New Year's Day 2013
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore discuss what you can do this week to improve your financial situation in the coming year. Then they turn to questions from listeners (800-525-7000 firstname.lastname@example.org):
- "I tithe, but my husband does not - is that preventing God from blessing my life and marriage?"
- "A financial advisor is counseling us not to pay off our home - what does the Bible say?"
- "Retirement is approaching, but we don't have a lot set aside - would it be better to fund our retirement account or pay off our home?"
- "How do we determine the proper rent to charge on some commercial property?"
- "How do we deal with an unexpected IRS debt?"
Mentioned on today's program was the Compass Map. Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
New Year, New Budget. Get FaithFi Pro for 22% Off! FaithFi is the leading biblically-based finance app. Not only can you manage money like other leading apps, but you will also get access to leading biblical financial resources and a community of like-minded believers. No other finance app offers all these elements in one place specifically built for Christians: * Securely connect your financial accounts, * Automatically track your spending, *Create financial goals and track your progress, * Customize your spending plan. Download the app and use promo code “NEWYEAR2023” to get started. Using the app also helps fund our ongoing outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.