Mortgage Information With Dale Vermillion
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore talk with morgage specialist, Dale Vermillion, about the current market in the mortgage world. Then they turn to the phone lines (800-525-7000) for more questions from listeners:
- "I am two years away from paying off my home, will I ever be able to get back the interest I have paid into it?"
- "We bought a modular home 16 years ago. My husband has recently passed away, and I have been able to make payments on it on my own. I would like to refiance, do you have any suggestions?"
- "I went through a foreclosure two years ago. How long will it take until I am bankable for another mortgage?"
- "What is the best way to get a mortgage with no money down?"
- "What exactly is an ARM? Does it work, and do you reccomend it?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allows us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.