Listener Email Questions
- "We cannot afford the house we're in any longer. Should we let the house go through foreclosure or perhaps file bankruptcy?"
- "Should we cancel each of our credit cards as we pay them off?"
- "I have multiple 401k accounts. What should I do with them?"
- "We seem to be on several steps of the Compass Money Map at the same time. Is this normal?"
- "What are my options for medical insurance?"
- "How should I go about establishing a budget?"
- "I have a 401k from a previous employer and need advice on what to do with it."
- "How can I bring my credit up to buy a home?"
- "What's the difference between gambling and stock trading?"
Mentioned during this program:Christian Healthcare Ministries at www.chministries.org and Kingdom Advisors at www.kingdomadvisors.org.
Be sure to check out the† Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives. Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.