How To Pay Off Your Home Early
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore walk you through the steps to paying off your home mortgage early. Then answer listener questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:"
- "I'm thinking of purchasing some investment property through a self-directed IRA. Is this something I can do myself, or wiil I need professional advice?"
- "What priority should I give to gold and silver in my retirement investing?"
- "I need to roll over a 403(b) from a previous employer - what are my options?"
- "How does a 'time share' work, and why do you advise that most people avoid them?"
- "I'm retiring in a few months - what should I do with a Thrift Savings Plan worth about $120,000?"
Mentioned on today's program was Howard's new book, 'Business God's Way', as well as the website, SoundMindInvesting.com. Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allows us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.