Heartbreaking Phone Calls?
God's word gives clear direction in many financial areas. Howard Dayton and Steve Moore remind us that not heeding that counsel can lead to real heartbreak. Then they answer questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "I'm putting everything I can into paying down a Home Equity Line of Credit - do you think this is wise?" (Howard recommended the caller check out BankRate.com)
- "We're newlyweds and think we may end up on the mission field - where would saving for a home fit into that?"
- "My husband is out of work and I'm working full time - do you have any ideas for generating more income?"
- "What should I consider before borrowing to buy a start-up business?"
- "I'd like to purchase some rental homes without going into debt - what do you think about pulling money out of my IRA?
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.