Healthcare Open Enrollment with Lauren Gajdek
As the year is coming to an end, we’re in open enrollment season for healthcare plans. Choosing the right plan for you and your situation can be complicated. Today, host Rob West talks about all that and more with Lauren Gajdek of Christian Healthcare Ministries.
· Open enrollment is the amount of time set by the federal government for enrolling in a health plan. Christian Healthcare Ministries, however, is open for enrollment any time.
· Christian Healthcare Ministries is a cost-sharing organization that helps you with the costs associated with healthcare.
· Christian Healthcare Ministries is a ministry, not an insurance company.
· Christian Healthcare Ministries wants to be a transparent, accountable, biblically based ministry for people who need help. It’s a modern way to live out your faith.
Here are a couple of questions we answered from our callers on today’s program:
· Is Option trading biblical?
· What is the best way for me, as a grandparent, to save for my grandson’s college? (Rob mentions SavingForCollege.com).
Ask your questions at (800) 525-7000 or email them to Questions@MoneyWise.org. Visit our website at MoneyWise.org where you can connect with a MoneyWise Coach, purchase books, and even download free, helpful resources like the MoneyWise app.
Like and Follow us on Facebook at MoneyWise Media for videos and the very latest discussion! Remember that it’s your prayerful and financial support that keeps MoneyWise on the air. Help us continue this outreach by clicking the Donate tab at the top of the page.
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Author Art Rainer has managed to bring an entertaining element to learning about money management. A fun read for ages 8 – 12, this early-reader fiction provides math problems to solve and giving lessons to learn. It gives parents a solid foundation for talking about money principles and things kids like to be grossed out about, like used chewing gum and stinky body odor. Rainer even congratulates readers halfway through and rewards with unusual money facts. An excellent three-book series, The Secret Slide Money Club will bring fun and laughter as the agents race to save their friend from the stinky Albies, agents of Albatross, while learning how to Give, Save & Live God’s way! Request your copy with your gift of $25 or more to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.