Fitting the Kids Into Your Budget
Howard and Steve offer budgeting and money saving tips for parents. Then they turn to the phone lines (800-525-7000) for more questions from listeners:
- "Should I consider an adjustable rate mortgage to get a lower interest rate?"
- "I've been told I should take out a credit card to build credit. Would a secured credit card do the same thing?"
- "I can't seem to figure out the career God wants for me. Can you offer an advice?"
- "Our plan is to rent until retirement and then buy a home for cash. Is this a good plan?"
- "Can you offer a few basic guidelines to get started with a spending plan?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allows us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.