Financially Prepared for a Death in the Family
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore share insights that’ll help you be financially prepared for a death in the family. Then turn to questions at 800-525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "What’s the best way to pay off college loans quickly?"
- "How does my ‘debt to income ratio’ affect my credit score?"
- "What’s the best way to close out credit cards that I no longer use?”
- "Should I pull money out of a retirement fund to pay down my home?"
- "Is 40% of our monthly income too much to put toward a home, especially since we have no other debt?"
- "What are the rules about giving someone a tax-free cash gift?"
Mentioned on today’s program was the 'Set Your House in Order' Bible Study and 'Your Money Counts' (also available in audio formats). Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
New Year, New Budget. Get FaithFi Pro for 22% Off! FaithFi is the leading biblically-based finance app. Not only can you manage money like other leading apps, but you will also get access to leading biblical financial resources and a community of like-minded believers. No other finance app offers all these elements in one place specifically built for Christians: * Securely connect your financial accounts, * Automatically track your spending, *Create financial goals and track your progress, * Customize your spending plan. Download the app and use promo code “NEWYEAR2023” to get started. Using the app also helps fund our ongoing outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.