Don't Neglect Prayer
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore remind us that praying about our financial issues is pleasing to God! Then they take financial questions from listeners at 800-525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "Can you help us decide on the best way to pay off some credit cards?” (Howard mentioned BankRate.com)
- "How much of an upcoming inheritance should I apply to my school debt?"
- "Is debt pay-off always more important than improving my credit score?"
- "What are the tax implications of a company ‘buyout’?"
- "Where’s the best place to invest a large sum of money that I’ll need for a house downpayment?” (Howard mentioned the Compass Map)
- "Is our plan to pay off our home quickly too ambitious?"
Mentioned on today’s program was the 'Set Your House in Order' Bible Study. Be sure to check out our website, Compass1.org, for a number of helpful resources. And thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
While managing how you spend, save, and give is important, understanding the biblical principles of earning money in work and business is critical, too! The Business God’s Way book will improve your business and your finances. Learn what God says about operating a business and handling money. Business God’s Way is for everyone in business—the CEO or manager of a department, small business or large, prosperous or struggling, whether a business is a startup or well established. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to FaithFi. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.