Do You Know Your FICO
Howard and Steve explain the FICO (credit) score and its importance. Next, they answer questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:"
- "What is the best way to pay off student loans in order to pay the least interest overall?"
- "Money has appeared in my account and I can't find out why?"
- "What are the pros and cons of leasing a car, rather than buying?"
- "How can I get a collection agency to stop harassing me?"
- "Is it okay to use an online service to make out a will or do we need an attorney?"
- "Would it be wise to purchase a vacation home with close friends?"
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allows us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.