Do You Have a 'Thin File'?
- "We're planning to build a new home soon - at what point should we sell our current home?"
- "Can you help me understand a 'charge off' on my credit report?"
- "I'm facing either a foreclosure or a short sale of my home - how do I decide the better way to go?"
- "What's the best approach to paying off multiple debts?"
- "How can I help my young adult son become a better money manager?"
Mentioned on today's program was the credit report website, 'AnnualCreditReport.com' and the credit score website, 'CreditKarma.com'. Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
New Year, New Budget. Get FaithFi Pro for 22% Off! FaithFi is the leading biblically-based finance app. Not only can you manage money like other leading apps, but you will also get access to leading biblical financial resources and a community of like-minded believers. No other finance app offers all these elements in one place specifically built for Christians: * Securely connect your financial accounts, * Automatically track your spending, *Create financial goals and track your progress, * Customize your spending plan. Download the app and use promo code “NEWYEAR2023” to get started. Using the app also helps fund our ongoing outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.