Compass Core Principles
Howard and Steve discuss another of the core principles upon which Compass - Finances God's Way is based. Then they answer listener questions at 800-525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "Would it be okay to give my tithe to a ministry other than my church?"
- "Should I use money from my 401k to pay off my house?"
- "What do you think of taking out a home equity loan for home improvements?"
- "I received the lion's share of a relative's inheritance, but siblings are demanding an even split. What should I do?"
- "What percentage of my income should I be saving after I get out of debt?”
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.