Compass Around the World (with Bruce Witt)
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore get an international update of how God is working through the ministry of Compass - finances God’s way. Joining Howard and Steve is Bruce Witt, the managing director of the Compass Global Alliance. They discussed:
- The current persecution and hardship being faced by Christians in India.
- The regions of the world in which Compass is currently active.
- Pushback toward hearing the Word in various regions.
- A businessman in India who recently became a Christian. He owns a pharmaceutical company which he has turned into a pulpit for teaching his workers about Christ and about Biblical money management.
- Ways to adapt the Biblical principles to different cultures.
- The transformation that came to a pastor when he learned Biblical financial principles.
- The rebuiollding of Nepal.
They also managed to squeeze in one listener question at 800-525-7000 or MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- “Should we tithe from the proceeds of the sale of some property? Where should that tithe go?”
Featured Resources From MoneyWise
Don't be ruled by external financial pressures and circumstances. Our security is not found in money or possessions. A strong foundation for true financial success usually involves a change in perspective rather than in income. Biblical counselor Jim Newheiser's reflection questions and practical exercises, paired with Scripture's wisdom on financial and work-related topics, point you toward fiscal responsibility on earth and treasure in heaven. In this 31-Day Devotional, biblical counselors and Bible teachers guide you through Scripture passages that speak to specific situations and struggles, inspiring you to apply God's Word to your life in practical ways day after day. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to MoneyWise. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.