Avoid Credit Card Penalties
Howard and Steve offer tips to avoid unpleasant surprises from your credit card company. Next, they answer listener questions at (800) 525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:"
- "I am retired and have $200k in a 403b. Should I move it elsewhere?"
- "How do I go about paying off my debt as I am going through a divorce?"
- "Should we be putting money into a ROTH IRA?"
- "Would it be okay to use a home equity loan for a vacation as long as we can pay it off quickly?"
- "I just inherited $150k in gold and silver. Should I keep it or sell it an invest money in something else?"
Mentioned on this program: bankrate.com
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allows us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
New Year, New Budget. Get FaithFi Pro for 22% Off! FaithFi is the leading biblically-based finance app. Not only can you manage money like other leading apps, but you will also get access to leading biblical financial resources and a community of like-minded believers. No other finance app offers all these elements in one place specifically built for Christians: * Securely connect your financial accounts, * Automatically track your spending, *Create financial goals and track your progress, * Customize your spending plan. Download the app and use promo code “NEWYEAR2023” to get started. Using the app also helps fund our ongoing outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.