An Ignored Biblical Value
Howard and Steve offer tips discuss the scriptural value of integrity. Next, they answer questions at 800-525-7000 and MoneyWise@Compass1.org:
- "My husband refused to discuss a will. What can I do?"
- "I need to make a living trust. How should I go about that?"
- "How can I teach my grandson about handling money responsibly?"
- "Should I black out my SS number on my Medicare card?"
- "Is bankruptcy Biblically permissible?
Be sure to check out the Compass website for a complete listing of helpful resources and radio archives.
Thanks for your prayers and generous financial support which allow us to keep MoneyWise on-the-air!
Featured Resources From Faith & Finance
While managing how you spend, save, and give is important, understanding the biblical principles of earning money in work and business is critical, too! The Business God’s Way book will improve your business and your finances. Learn what God says about operating a business and handling money. Business God’s Way is for everyone in business—the CEO or manager of a department, small business or large, prosperous or struggling, whether a business is a startup or well established. Request your copy with your gift of any amount to FaithFi. Your generous donation helps expand our outreach to share God’s financial principles with others.