1) Could you explain Matthew 11:11 regarding the least is greater than John the Baptist?
2) If the Ten Commandments are for the Hebrews and the Sermon on the Mount is for the Kingdom age, then are we required to live by these standards? (Part 2)
3) How do we know the will of God for our lives?
4) Was John saved pre-natally per Romans 8:9?
5) Is the doctrine of "once saved, always saved" true?
June 24, 2017
Broadcast Archives by Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
Subscribe to the podcast by Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
or, copy/paste the direct podcast xml feed url below:
In order to view this content, please Follow
this ministry Thanks!