Everybody talks about it. The news is full of it. But most Christians know very little about it. Economics: it’s everywhere, influencing everything, yet so rarely understood.
Economics for Everybody seeks to remedy that through an insightful and entertaining exploration of the principles, practices, and consequences of economics. Thoroughly unconventional, it links entrepreneurship with lemonade, cartoons with markets, and Charlie Chaplin with supply and demand. It’s funny, clever, profound and instructive.
If you want to know why economics is so important to understand, this is the series for you. In our day and age, it’s a message every Christian needs to hear.
1. And God Created Economics: Stewardship in God’s Image
2. The Economic Problem of Sin: Law, Liberty & Government
3. The Path from Work to Wealth: Production, Property & Tools
4. The Route From Scarcity to Plenty: Money, Markets & Trade
5. The Role of the Entrepreneur: Capital, Calculation & Profit
6. A Tale of Two Theologies (Part 1): From God to Politics
7. A Tale of Two Theologies (Part 2): Economic Philosophies & Systems
8. Government Intervention: Basic Principles & Education
9. The Two Mysteries of Monetary Policy: Inflation & Depressions
10. The Welfare & Corporate States of America: The Costs of Redistribution
11. Economics Has Consequences: The Real Effects of Sin
12. Kingdom Economics