On today's Bible Answer Man
broadcast, Hank shares his thoughts on Hillary Clinton's visit to North Carolina. Clinton made a big issue out of gender fluidity by leaving no room whatsoever for what the civilized world has always believed about gender. If you believe gender is determined by biology, you are considered a bigot. According to Clinton, we're not even allowed to think about this anymore; it's a settled issue. Likewise, Tim Kaine, at a recent Human Rights Campaign dinner, misconstrued the most basic message of Genesis chapter 1 and applied it to same-sex marriage. In this epic moment in human history, we must remember that politicians are reflections of the culture.
Hank answers the following questions:
- Luke 17:34 says that two men will be in one bed and one will be taken and the other left. We don't know who God will save so we shouldn't judge?
- What is the dividing line between a true Christian and someone following a cult? What would you say about the seeker-friendly movement; have they changed the gospel?
- How will someone looking at creation in say, Congo, understand that he is a sinner and needs salvation through Jesus?
- How does one go about increasing their faith?
- I have some family members that I can't seem to reconcile with; what will this situation look like in heaven?
- How should we perceive other world religions; are people all seeing the same thing, but interpreting it differently?
- What biblical view best suits the age of the human race? Do think it's possible that humans have been around for 100,000 years?