Moses exhorts the Israelites to obey the greatest commandment.
There are three keys to sharing your faith with someone else. First, it must be real in your life. Moses said the words must be in your "heart," not just your "head." Second, we must impart truth and information. That is, we must teach diligently. Finally, this truth must penetrate every corner of our lives. We must talk of it when we lie down and when we rise up.
We rarely fool anyone, and if one of these keys is missing in our lives, we will not make an impact on others. We must know the truth, it must be real to us, and it must permeate our daily lives.
· As you foster the reality of your walk with the Lord, offer to Him this psalm of praise:
Praise the Lord! . . .
Praise Him in the heights!
Praise Him, all His angels;
Praise Him, all His hosts!
Praise Him, sun and moon;
Praise Him, all you stars of light!
Praise Him, you heavens of heavens,
And you waters above the heavens!
Let them praise the name of the Lord,
For He commanded and they were created.
He also established them forever and ever
· Now pray this confession to the Lord to keep your life in fellowship with Him:
The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
And saves such as have a contrite spirit
· As you confess your sins, voice your affirmation of God's Word:
You so loved the world, that You gave Your only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life (based on
· As you make your requests known to the Lord, pray for:
· greater faithfulness with your finances,
· national and world leaders,
· today's activities.
· Now offer this prayer of worship to the Lord:
Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,
Thanksgiving and honor and power and might,
Be to our God forever and ever.